There are some weather warnings you will never get used to seeing.
Sometimes I just watch netflix or other tv stuff on my laptop because it’s closer than the TV remote.
Mommy teaching babby easier water drinking way because drinking water is hard experience u get it in your nose. Jesus how she puts her paw on his head in the second one. Such concern and love.
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN FROM CATS EVER
- Me and electronics are not getting along right now. My laptop decided to stop working properly literally right when I was about to start a DJ’ing gig Saturday night. I was about to hit play and my laptop froze and hasn’t worked properly since. It just keeps freezing up.
- I do need to get a new laptop as this one is showing it’s age and can’t really handle the workload I throw at it.
- I don’t really have $2000 right now and was hoping to get a little more life out of my current laptop.
- I need a nap.
- But I have to drop off the sound equipment at around 3 and I have a meeting at 4.
- I’m highly cranky right now.
- I have tons of work to do before I go on vacation.
- Which I know if I’m not at comfortable spot when I leave, I’m going to be thinking about that work during my vacation.
- I also need to eat something.
- Which will also cut into my nap time.
You never know you have PTSD until you are triggered by an event. Almost had a panic attack when my heart started beating faster for no reason at all. Having a heart attack was pretty traumatic but now it’s hard to do anything that would increase my heart rate because I’m afraid I might have another one.
My last checkup the doctor said everything looked good. But I think I need to schedule an appt. I would rather have him check it out and have nothing wrong, then not have it checked out and end up in the hospital again.
Conversations with my psyche
Me: Ugh it's too quiet hard for me to focus and work, I should put on some music.
*puts on music*
Me: Now I don't want to work anymore cause I can't focus with the music.
Already over this day and it hasn’t even really started yet.
It’s my fault really, I should have known better not to read emails before I had my coffee.
shout out to people who have seen you naked but you can still have regular conversations with.
Yeah, they deserve an applause.